Deciding between the muse and the ysl hobo Help Please

Awww thank you xColettex, It truly is an amazing bag! I got it at the ysl store on 57th in NY. My height is an annoyance most of the time because buying clothes is a chore, the hems have to come out of everything
I'll upload pictures tonight, no way I'm letting anyone see the ones I took the day I got it in my green sweats lol. Thanks again

congrats!!
i was going to vote muse. it's very simple and classic looking. i bought one also but in second hand...waiting for it to be delivered to me.

I am happy that you chose OS muse, I have identical, and LOVE it. It does not look weird on anyone. If you are tall, looks great as a shoulder bag, for shorter (I am 5'6) work bag in hand is perfect. Carry it with joy. Cheers, vesna

I love the Oversized Muse, I have it in the chocolate deerskin and black leather and I still adore them to this day and I'm only 5'2" but "pleasantly plump" so it somehow balances. I'm so glad you went with your gut feeling and got the bag that I think you really wanted all along. Congrats and enjoy, you made a wonderful choice.

Attachments

• (34) Yves Saint Laurent - Oversized Muse - 1295.JPG
    (34) Yves Saint Laurent - Oversized Muse - 1295.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 44