decide for me ladies

which one is more versatile?

• the medallion with gold hardware

• the long belt tote with gold chain

Results are only viewable after voting.

dolcesen

Oct 8, 2007
Hi ladies:
i am deciding which one i should choose from the following two bags. I am 5'5, please consider this for your reference.
the first is the Medallion tote with gold hardware. the second one is the bag with long belt( i don;t know the exact name:P)

Ok, please pour out all your ideas for me.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 150
  • ashley-tisdale-hat-9158-1.jpg
    ashley-tisdale-hat-9158-1.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Definitely the medallion! The other bag looks too sloppy and it would swallow you up imo...The medallion is classic whereas the other bag looks super trendy.

Odd man out here.......the second bag, Rodeo Drive, comes in a smaller size, love that bag in the smaller size., like the small Rodeo black wtih gold more than the medallion.:heart:H

If you're looking for classic and rigid, then go for the Medallion tote. If you're looking for a fun and slouchy tote, then go for the Rodeo Drive tote.

I voted for the medallion tote. But...both bags are fabulous, imo. I agree that the Rodeo Drive will appear to swallow you up, although I don't know about the different sizes available. The medallion tote is classic and will last a lot longer style-wise than the Rodeo Drive.

I don't like the medallion tote as it feels so stiff and bleh, but I think it would be better for you. The Rodeo Drive is so big and the hardware is yucky brassy gold. I hate it in person. The medallion is more classy too.