Deception on NBC

I find myself really liking this show too! You know, I don't mind Joanna with the hottie agent but I just love the history of her and Julian. You know, first love attraction is so powerful and we have all been there. So, I find myself rooting for them. Man, I hope this show sticks around.

What's the deal with the first wife? Did he kill her too?
Hopefully, this would be revealed this year, I am seriously doubting that this show will be renewed.

Woohoo! It just said SEASON finale. So...that must mean that it isn't getting cancelled, right? I hope so. I want this show to make it. I really like Joanna and Julian and the cast!

Helppppp meeee please?

Do you think the hitman was really for the wife? or was she at the wrong place/time?

Who set that up? The father? Did he do it to hurt the son? Or did he want to kill the son?

Why the hell did Joanna get with Julian when she has the fionnnnne piece of Laz just waiting in the cut?

Helppppp meeee please?

Do you think the hitman was really for the wife? or was she at the wrong place/time?

Who set that up? The father? Did he do it to hurt the son? Or did he want to kill the son?

Why the hell did Joanna get with Julian when she has the fionnnnne piece of Laz just waiting in the cut?

:roflmfao: at that last sentence!!!!!

Now you know Julian is her first love and all that. She just had to taste.

As for who killed the wife, I have no idea! I honestly thought the person was waiting for the other son but the wife was on the west coast and I'd bet whoever sent the killer knew about that. So, its a message, but from who? The Senator? The father? The competitor? Or Julian's now-dead chick? Or maybe someone else we don't know about. Ooh, the wife? She did rough her up at squash some episodes back.

But, I'm getting ready for tonight's finale!!!! Will be pouring myself a nice glass of something bubbly cause I feel overly happy today.

Anyone here?