Deception on NBC

I finally had some time to watch this last night. Does the show always have a narrator? That man's voice drove me nuts, his tone is horrible. What's that about? Needless to say, maybe 15 min into it I had to move on.

Narrator?? Didn't notice.

Anyone watched last night's? When Julian asked Joanna if they could be together again, I so wanted her to say yes! I wonder why he doesn't find it weird that she's got a bf yet she doesn't stay with him and stays at Julian's instead.

I know! The question is whether it is getting renewed or cancelled. Does anyone know for sure? I have a bad feeling...

Yeah, I have a bad feeling to and according to the numbers, it is on the verge of cancellation, sadly. However, maybe it did well enough last night to give us some hope?

Read more info here: http://www.examiner.com/article/shows-danger-of-cancellation-deception-and-zero-hour-among-list

Sadly, last night's episode was good. Lots of drama.

There are only 2 more episodes. I do hope it gets renewed.

I loved last night's! Especially the parts with Joanna and Julian. Please be renewed!!!

I wonder if Haverstock is going to do anything to Robert? And I wonder how Robert's first wife died. Soooooo want Audry to get caught! But really hope Joanna's mom doesn't blow her cover.

I love this show. But I prefer Joanna with the FBI agent.

I find myself really liking this show too! You know, I don't mind Joanna with the hottie agent but I just love the history of her and Julian. You know, first love attraction is so powerful and we have all been there. So, I find myself rooting for them. Man, I hope this show sticks around.