Deception on NBC

Okay, so, did anyone think the Senator (and not the dad) is the baby daddy of the younger 'sister'? Off to finish watching this week's episode.

This show is good! But I don't understand why Megan is working on a case in NYC when she is SFPD? Why is the FBI working on this case and not NYPD?

Did you watch the first episode? They show everything in the very beginning. The FBI is on the case because the family is worth so much money and they suspect foul play. They have her working on it because she was best friends with the girl that was murdered, to have her undercover.

That's a good theory, too!

And to the person that says Edward looks too old to be the son, I totally agree!

I guess we have to see how the show plays out to learn who the "baby daddy" is. Let's hope the show doesn't get cancelled. I swear all the shows I watch end up getting cancelled far too soon...

I guess we have to see how the show plays out to learn who the "baby daddy" is. Let's hope the show doesn't get cancelled. I swear all the shows I watch end up getting cancelled far too soon...

THIS! It irks me to no end and has happened to me twice with shows on NBC! I'm rooting for this show; everyone is so scandalous its like who can you trust, lol? I was even suspecting the younger sister/daughter at one point lol

Hi all! Love this show. I thought the scene with the stepmom and daughter in law was woo! I didn't expect that especially when she was in the bed playing cards with hubby and say you want me to speak/have a talk with her. Lol!

She definitely got her point across. This show has a little touch/feel of Scandal (of which I'm a big fan of) with a younger couple involvement, I like it, and I like this show a lot already.

Hi all! Love this show. I thought the scene with the stepmom and daughter in law was woo! I didn't expect that especially when she was in the bed playing cards with hubby and say you want me to speak/have a talk with her. Lol!

She definitely got her point across. This show has a little touch/feel of Scandal (of which I'm a big fan of) with a younger couple involvement, I like it, and I like this show a lot already.

Yeah, this show serves Scandal, Revenge etc... The scene with the stepmom and daughter in law took me back to the 80s sort of. Anyone remember the shenanigans from Dynasty? I hardly remember because it was always past my bedtime :giggles: but I would stand at my room and peek out sometimes. The drama those women gave each week was legendary! Love Joan Collins! Ooh, she should guest star on Deception, as stepmom's mom, that would be a hoot!

Same. I'm waiting for it to get cancelled just because I like it. Always happens to me too!

Hi! I love the show. Did anyone notice the brown tote in last nights episode that edwards wife was carrying when she hurriedly dropped off their kids? It was a brown tote with double straps sand two outside flap or snap pockets.

In episode 2, the newspaper/magazine lady told her staff to put the picture of Joanna and Julian on the website so that the world could tell them who she was. There was no follow up to that in ep. 3. I was looking forward to seeing how that would play out and possibly affect her cover.

Anyone watch Monday's episode? I felt so bad for Mia. Sorry to say but I hope that reporter gets killed. She was dumb and arrogant. Girl, these people have money. They can BUY you if they please, you dumb dumb!!!

Anyone watch Monday's episode? I felt so bad for Mia. Sorry to say but I hope that reporter gets killed. She was dumb and arrogant. Girl, these people have money. They can BUY you if they please, you dumb dumb!!!

Damn! lol! Its just a show j/k :P

I definitely agree that she shouldn't have taken such an overt step against the Bowers. Doubling down and coming at them sideways would have been a better option. Oh well

Oh, and when I read your 'dumb' comment, why did I flash back to the Antoine Dobson (that's his name, right?) viral hit when he said 'you are so dumb, you are really dumb, for real' that's how I feel about that silly reporter. meh!

Damn! lol! Its just a show j/k :P

I definitely agree that she shouldn't have taken such an overt step against the Bowers. Doubling down and coming at them sideways would have been a better option. Oh well

Oh, and when I read your 'dumb' comment, why did I flash back to the Antoine Dobson (that's his name, right?) viral hit when he said 'you are so dumb, you are really dumb, for real' that's how I feel about that silly reporter. meh!

Lol! Forgive me! I get too involved with these shows sometimes lol

And lol at the Antoine Dodson comment! I can see him saying that now lol

YES! Just watched the newest episode last night. That's the first thing I thought when he appeared outside after Mia ran off with her bf (still trying to figure out what the story is there).

Okay, so, did anyone think the Senator (and not the dad) is the baby daddy of the younger 'sister'? Off to finish watching this week's episode.