Deception on NBC

DC-Cutie

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
in the store....
A female detective returns undercover to the wealthy family she grew up in -- as the maid's daughter to solve the murder of the notorious heiress who was once her closest friend.

Monday, January 7 10/9c
"Pilot"
Detective Joanna Locasto goes undercover to investigate the death of her best friend, a notorious socialite from one of America's wealthiest families.

Staring Megan Goode.

The previews looks pretty good. Will anyone else be tuning in?

coutureinatl

Jan 31, 2010
i will watch. It sorta gives me the vibe that this is NBC's answer to Revenge. I hope the show gets viewers and is not one of the shows cancelled before we get any answers.

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
NYC
i will watch. It sorta gives me the vibe that this is NBC's answer to Revenge. I hope the show gets viewers and is not one of the shows cancelled before we get any answers.
I am sure they are also trying to compete with Scandal by using a black movie actress.

LostStarfish

Jan 15, 2012
North Carolina
I just watched the first episode OnDemand and I really liked it. It seems like a good mystery, just not sure how they could carry on the storyline long term.

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Thanks for the tip about On Demand. I am gonna go watch now, on my lunch break!

LawQT1908

Jul 27, 2012
USA
LostStarfish said:
I just watched the first episode OnDemand and I really liked it. It seems like a good mystery, just not sure how they could carry on the storyline long term.
Yeah, I thought the same thing (about how the storyline would be carried across multiple episodes). But I'm thinking they will have multiple 'look back' episodes during the season -- sort of like Revenge to drag it out.