December purchases reveal

angelic*ruin

Colorblocked
O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
I was sad when Coach passed me up AGAIN for PCE in December. Seems like the more I buy from them, the less they send me PCE offers. As soon as I stop buying FP bags, I begin to get the discount offers again. Not really a preferred customer event, if you go by my experience.

Anyway...so I decided to take a break from buying FP bags from the website & boutique and have managed to snag some nice deals both on eBay and at department stores.

First, I purchased the Madison Crimson Dotted Zippy Wallet at Dillards for 25% off a few weeks back. Came to $81.00 before tax and perfectly matches my Crimson Patent and Black Leather Madison Large Shoulder Bags.

Next, I scored a like-new condition Black Patent Inlaid-C Peyton tote for $222.50. Considering most of them are going for twice that price on eBay, I was pretty excited to get it at that price and have it be in such like-new condition.

Since I returned my Silver Madison Shoulder Bag, I've been on the lookout for another silver bag to take its place. I wanted the Cracked Metallic Silver Brynne when it came out over the summer, but did not want to pay the $698.00 full price for it. I picked one up on eBay NWT and still in warehouse wrapped protective packaging/paper for less than half price---$346.00! And I LOVE it!!!

Today, I just got in the mail a Madison Silver Ocelot Hobo that I got for almost 1/2 retail price and it's also in like-new condition.

And finally, I picked up the Brass & Silver Heart Star Spinner Charm that looks so good with the Madison large shoulder bags with brass hardware.

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0008-2.jpg

Happy Holidays everyone!

Last edited:
Oh my goodness!!! They are all such lovely purchases, and all great deals too! I'm especially envious of the Peyton inlaid tote. How did you find it for such a great price?

Congratulations on everything!

Fob Twin! You scored some great things! Love the silver Brynne. Isn't it the same material as the Shoulder Bag? Just wondering - Why did you send that one back? Love the ocelot too.

Yes, it's the same exact material as the Silver Madison Shoulder bag, which I sent back because it was not as slouchy as my patent and regular leather shoulder bags. I don't mind the stiffer material for the Brynne because it helps it keep its shape better.

Oh my goodness!!! They are all such lovely purchases, and all great deals too! I'm especially envious of the Peyton inlaid tote. How did you find it for such a great price?

Congratulations on everything!

I got very lucky. :P The pics the seller had were not all that good and definitely did not do the bag justice, which I think helped keep the price from getting any higher.

Thanks everyone! :biggrin: