December NY meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in! Have zero organizational skills but am a heck of an attender!

April/May in NY is an amazing time for a meet... And may give people time to plan a little NYC get away when this snow finally melts

Anyone local-local that maybe wants to get together before then near H after work hours, I'm more than game for a little ladies (and gents) night out :smile:

I am in NY after April 8 and until May 4. I would be delighted to meet anyone in a coffee shop/restaurant/whatever on the UES. Before Easter is better.

I like Nespresso but it is crowded at the weekends unfortunately.

Evenings are not good for me as we usually have commitments, but day time is just fine.

If a date is focused in on, please pm me, I need to get to NYC in that timeframe and can adjust my schedule. Love Nespresso but am open to anything. H Madison is in walking distance from the Hotel I stay at so just need details as they develop~

Is that the Nespresso across from Armani? I've been there a few times and it does get crowded. Which should not stop us from meeting there because it's a great location. I'll be in Florida the last week of April so another day is good for me. I assume this is during the day because I do have a lot of evening meetings that month.

Ladies (and the occasional gentleman), please PM me if you plan anything off the board - I have a hard time getting to NYC from upstate these days, but I might be able to arrange a trip if something is in the works. I miss our meetups!

Ladies (and the occasional gentleman), please PM me if you plan anything off the board - I have a hard time getting to NYC from upstate these days, but I might be able to arrange a trip if something is in the works. I miss our meetups!

I'm in Rockland which hard core New Yorker's consider upstate. Don't know where you are but if you're dealing with the Palisades, we're in the same boat. A slippery one!

capulet .. hope to see you again and your darling d^

Thank you! I hope we can make it sometime!

I'm in Rockland which hard core New Yorker's consider upstate. Don't know where you are but if you're dealing with the Palisades, we're in the same boat. A slippery one!

We are way, way upstate - I should just say I live in western NY - it's about a 5 1/2 hour drive to NYC, which is why I get down there so rarely since I moved! (I used to live in Connecticut.) But I think we will all be getting the same snow. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.