December NY meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're definitely on for Sunday, I will PM some others who seem to have missed this thread. Bethc, thought's on locale? We should PM and put it down in ink.

:ghi5:
Girls just want to have fun!

Dagnabbit! I was just in NYC for sample sales last week and don't know if I can get back before Christmas, and I'll be driving to Florida between Christmas and the New Year. Phooey. :pout:

I'll be flying in for the spring sample sale at H, though, if we want to start thinking ahead... :graucho:

I'm still available. The only problem is the weather on Sunday is supposed to be wicked rain, which I'm not crazy about.

Hah! Tell me about it. When I took the train into the city last Wednesday, it was the day of the heavy rains and wind/freak tornado in the Rye/New Rochelle area. Blew a billboard and several trees over onto the tracks, and I had to detrain the Acela and get on the Metro North local from Stamford to NYC. Blech. And when I got to Grand Central, it was raining SIDEWAYS and I had to stand in a 20-deep queue to get a cab to my hotel. Fun it was not. :rolleyes:

And of course I packed for warm-ish, rainy weather, and after the rains came and went, NYC was a good 25 degrees colder, and WINDY. Brrrr. Made window shopping on 5th Avenue kind of a blustery winter funland, though. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.