**DECEMBER** ~Coach buys~ & *~Christmas gifts received!~*

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Happy December and Merry Christmas my PF pals!!! This is going to be such a fun, eventful and festive thread! I am sooooo excited to see what becomes of this Merry Christmas thread!!! Wooohooo!!! I'd like to personally wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!! Lets celebrate!!:yahoo::drinkup::party:::

Same to you!
thdancing_santa_reindeer.gif

I cannot WAIT to post my purchases here this week and see everyone else's goodies! :yahoo:

So I went to the mall to use my PCE card with my heart set on buying the Bleecker small flap in wine/signature with matching wristlet and mini... when I saw the Bleecker, I was like wow this is a lot smaller than I realized :confused1:, then I saw a black on black med Carly and I was like I've always really kinda like that, but my mom was like don't buy that b/c I'm getting the sig stripe tote in black/gunmetal for Xmas... so I ended up getting the med Carly in Chocolate, the Bleecker capacity wristlet in chocolate signature, and the hamptons leather mini with c's sewn onto it, plus the Breast Cancer Charm... :yahoo: Plus a gift for someone...

Carly looks so pretty in the collection...

Attachments

• Coach 401.jpg
    Coach 401.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 140
  • Coach 402.jpg
    Coach 402.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 261
I didn't expect to post here yet but I just discovered that my dh, with the assistance of my mom, got me 2 of the items that were on my PCE list! Sooo... now I can get something else with PCE and I'll have an awesome package to open Christmas morning! The only reason I found out was because I was going to order these for PCE and my dh had to stop me! LOL! Thank goodness I only have 24 days to wait! EEK! Anyway, I'm so excited, I had to post here to share with you all! Now I have to rethink my PCE order! :graucho:

Attachments

• coach signature stripe top handle pouch 40757.jpg
    coach signature stripe top handle pouch 40757.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 60
  • coach signature stripe mini skinny 40749.jpg
    coach signature stripe mini skinny 40749.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 51
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!! We are one of the "lucky" families who give/receive gifts for BOTH Chanukkah (begins this coming Tues) and Xmas!!!!!! I am hoping to get Coach for both!!! :graucho: There is DEFINITELY a Coach box for me for Tuesday though :yes::P

I didn't expect to post here yet but I just discovered that my dh, with the assistance of my mom, got me 2 of the items that were on my PCE list! Sooo... now I can get something else with PCE and I'll have an awesome package to open Christmas morning! The only reason I found out was because I was going to order these for PCE and my dh had to stop me! LOL! Thank goodness I only have 24 days to wait! EEK! Anyway, I'm so excited, I had to post here to share with you all! Now I have to rethink my PCE order! :graucho:
ABSOLUTEY GORGEOUS ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION!!! Cant wait til Xmas so you can post modelling pics! :yahoo: