**DECEMBER** ~Coach buys~ & *~Christmas gifts received!~*

December has brought me

DSC00204.jpg
Tattersal ponytail scarf

DSC00206.jpg

Signature Gallery Tote in Chocolate!!!
And it's still only the 1st hahahahah :yahoo::yahoo:

Candac3,

LOVE your style!! Those are 2 of my favorites ~ the bag is gorgeous & the scarf will go so well with it!!!

I just bought a bag a few months ago so I didn't want to get another one right before Christmas, even with my 20% off (& extra 10% because of the Macy's program where they give you back the money after Christmas if you donate to a charity) ... I just know I'll end up spending entirely too much on Christmas prezzies for everyone else, and a new bag even with a discount would put a dent in my wallet that needs to be... filled haha.

However... My mom has been at Macy's like 3 times in a row this weekend, which is very suspicious. I know she was looking at the same chocolate gallery tote, or the fall patchwork gallery tote for me.. I'll post whichever ends up until the Christmas tree!!! :smile: ~ Merry Christmas & happy (& safe-those malls are crazy this time of year) shopping everyone!!!!

After a good look at my collection, I decided to return a bag that I've had for a month with tags still attached for a new bag I've been drooling over! I've exchanged for this:

11607_d1.jpg

I'll post pics when it arrives! I hope it won't be too long! It was an even exchange which also made me happy!
Georgeous! This lil' beauty has reall opened my eyes too! When will you receive it?:nuts: I cant wait for pictures!:okay:

Woah! tlloveshim! I LOVE that bag! Is it in the stores or is it an older bag? how much is it (if you don't mind my asking) I love it!

Don't mind at all!! It's item number 11607, the Hampton's Embossed Signature Satchel. It might be an older style that's revamped but this color (and doe, which it also comes in) is new! :yahoo: It's not in stores yet but is available to order through JAX! It's $428 and I believe the dimensions are 11" x 7" and has a 7" strap drop.

Hopefully my exchange will go quickly and I can post pics very, very soon! I have to mail in my exchanges so it takes a little longer for me!

After a good look at my collection, I decided to return a bag that I've had for a month with tags still attached for a new bag I've been drooling over! I've exchanged for this:

I'll post pics when it arrives! I hope it won't be too long! It was an even exchange which also made me happy!

What bag are you returning?

What bag are you returning?

My natural legacy slim flap. Can you believe I lusted after this bag forever and then when I finally got it, it just sat in my closet unused! I found 2 small spots on the leather that bothered me and in spite of trying to ignore them, I just couldn't get over them. I know it's vintage leather but I wanted it to be pristine and perfect. And I was scared of scratching it even though that's how it's made! So, in theory it was the perfect bag but in reality, I just couldn't get past some issues I had with it. My white slim flap however is wonderful and awesome and I LOVE IT! LOL! When I saw the blue hampton's I decided to just take the plunge and let go of the slim flap and face the reality of it not being what I really wanted it to be. Sorry for the long explanation! I just find it funny that we strive for that perfect bag and it's always just out of our reach! ;)

My natural legacy slim flap. Can you believe I lusted after this bag forever and then when I finally got it, it just sat in my closet unused! I found 2 small spots on the leather that bothered me and in spite of trying to ignore them, I just couldn't get over them. I know it's vintage leather but I wanted it to be pristine and perfect. And I was scared of scratching it even though that's how it's made! So, in theory it was the perfect bag but in reality, I just couldn't get past some issues I had with it. My white slim flap however is wonderful and awesome and I LOVE IT! LOL! When I saw the blue hampton's I decided to just take the plunge and let go of the slim flap and face the reality of it not being what I really wanted it to be. Sorry for the long explanation! I just find it funny that we strive for that perfect bag and it's always just out of our reach! ;)
ITA, I was in major lust over the Limited Edition Ergo Hippie, but I think I wore it for a week and moved on. It makes me sad, thinking it's just sitting in the closet not enjoying the world. *sigh* i have too many bags

Poor slim flap :crybaby:I know what you mean though. I'd just love to get my hands on a slim flap or Ali but it won't happen.

ITA, I was in major lust over the Limited Edition Ergo Hippie, but I think I wore it for a week and moved on. It makes me sad, thinking it's just sitting in the closet not enjoying the world. *sigh* i have too many bags

Aw, that's sad!! I have my ergo hippie still too and while I don't use it much, I do use it when I need it. It's one of those bags that I know I won't use as an everyday bag but there are occasions when I'll get it out so I don't feel bad about it. The slim flap was a different story. I was afraid to use it and I can't have bags that serve no purpose. At least my hippie gets occasional use. You know? I have 8 bags and I'm sticking with those for the next several months to make sure that I actually use them!

My PCE purchase is complete! So I have my blue hampton's bag that hopefully will be on its way soon and I ordered a Carly top handle pouch in khaki/black with my discount. That'll be my one and only December purchase! All the rest will be gifts! Woohoo!! :yahoo: Here's a stock photo...

Attachments

• coach carly top handle pouch 40347.jpg
    coach carly top handle pouch 40347.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 37
Here's my December purchases. I went a little crazy and bought them to match my October purchases (khaki/gold). But they don't have them in reversible tote anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_3563smltpf.jpg
    IMG_3563smltpf.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3581smltpf.jpg
    IMG_3581smltpf.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 138