Decadestwo Pop-up Shop NYC from 3/18-3/21 Kiki de Montparasse Boutique

gingeybear

NE/SE and lovin' it!
Oct 26, 2008
Triangular travel
Kiki de Montparnasse welcomes back Decadestwo to the city.

http://www.kikidm.com/shop/salon_nocharge.php?eventid=41

Be the first to indulge in the best of pre-loved, Hollywood Style.

Discover:

• A special section devoted to Alexander McQueen clothing & accessories
  • An extra day of shopping with new items added daily
  • An out of this world selection of Chanel clothing and accessories
  • Don't miss the $150 and under shoe event on Sunday, March 21st
WHERE: 79 Greene Street
2nd Floor - above Kiki de Montparnasse
Manhattan
Event Hours
Thursday, March 18 11AM-7PM
Friday, March 19 11AM-7PM
Saturday, March 20 11AM-7PM
Sunday, March 21 Noon-5PM

Leeleerae

Jan 7, 2009
Im in NYC also. I absolutely know what you are talking about! I had to stop going to the sample sales for a bit :smile:

lilK

Feb 8, 2010
do you need to bring the e-mail registration with you? I tried to register online, but never got the e-mail...

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
Waste of time, don't bother. I went to the last sale and the merchandise was far better. There was more of a selection across the board. They may re-stock, but I was there today and everything was picked over and still expensive. They were still asking $900 ish for a Goyard that was beaten to death. There were holes in in the corners. The shoe selection was also un-inspiring. They had very used CL's for about $400. I can get them new and cheaper on sale at a department store. Clothing.... if you do some digging and get lucky, you might find something in your size.

Twilight78

O.G.
Feb 3, 2008
New York
Was the Alexander McQueen selection any good? I was thinking of going tomorrow, but I will be with my 3 yo daughter and I really don't want to drag her all the way downtown for nothing. TIA

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
Was the Alexander McQueen selection any good? I was thinking of going tomorrow, but I will be with my 3 yo daughter and I really don't want to drag her all the way downtown for nothing. TIA
I forgot there was an alexander mcqueen section, but if it was there, I didn't see much and did go through the racks. IMO, it was a waste of time, but they might restock and women were trying things on. My biggest peeve is how expensive the shoes\bags were considering their damage. If I tried to sell one of those bags on-line, I wouldn't fetch $200-300.

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
Let me also add that as far as clothing and shoes, everything was either huge or very small. The shoes were a 6 or a 10.

Apr 15, 2007
it was not as exciting or interesting as it was last time.. don't know what they

are going to do on Sunday.. last time the line was long on Sunday..really long..

was disappointed and do better other places

Twilight78

O.G.
Feb 3, 2008
New York
I forgot there was an alexander mcqueen section, but if it was there, I didn't see much and did go through the racks. IMO, it was a waste of time, but they might restock and women were trying things on. My biggest peeve is how expensive the shoes\bags were considering their damage. If I tried to sell one of those bags on-line, I wouldn't fetch $200-300.
Thank you for the info. I'll just wait for the next McQueen sample sale.