Dec 20th will be my first lv purchase

i will be turning 22 this monday dec 20 2010 and i will be making my first purchase and i cant wait im stalking the site daily. i will be driving to louisiana to pick up a damier nf which is 145 miles from my home in mobile alabama to get it so im keeping my fingers crossed that they will still have some in stock when i call that morning. i just cant wait its driving me insane:nuts::yahoo:

i will be turning 22 this monday dec 20 2010 and i will be making my first purchase and i cant wait im stalking the site daily. i will be driving to louisiana to pick up a damier nf which is 145 miles from my home in mobile alabama to get it so im keeping my fingers crossed that they will still have some in stock when i call that morning. i just cant wait its driving me insane:nuts::yahoo:

Happy early bday. I hope you get your Neverfull especially when youre driving 145 miles. Last week, my bf and I drove about 120 miles just to purchase the Damier Eva because San Diego LV Boutique was out.

Are you going to the Saks in New Orleans? I would get the phone number from the LV website and call before you go. If you get a nice SA, they may hold the bag for you for 24 hours.