Dec 20th will be my first lv purchase

socialite1988

Dec 10, 2010
i will be turning 22 this monday dec 20 2010 and i will be making my first purchase and i cant wait im stalking the site daily. i will be driving to louisiana to pick up a damier nf which is 145 miles from my home in mobile alabama to get it so im keeping my fingers crossed that they will still have some in stock when i call that morning. i just cant wait its driving me insane:nuts::yahoo:

Noi_82

Go SPURS Go
Nov 20, 2010
California
i will be turning 22 this monday dec 20 2010 and i will be making my first purchase and i cant wait im stalking the site daily. i will be driving to louisiana to pick up a damier nf which is 145 miles from my home in mobile alabama to get it so im keeping my fingers crossed that they will still have some in stock when i call that morning. i just cant wait its driving me insane:nuts::yahoo:

Happy early bday. I hope you get your Neverfull especially when youre driving 145 miles. Last week, my bf and I drove about 120 miles just to purchase the Damier Eva because San Diego LV Boutique was out.

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
Are you going to the Saks in New Orleans? I would get the phone number from the LV website and call before you go. If you get a nice SA, they may hold the bag for you for 24 hours.