dec 2006 Cosmo mag

I don't know whether B-bags are in or out for 2007 but imo when did cosmo become a fashion magazine? I, personally, do not value this magazine's opinions about fashion. I would be alarmed if I saw such an article like this in Vogue. Kate Moss still wears her B-bags and to me, she is a fashion icon.

One person's opinion is not going to influence my opinion on bbags!! Heck, if the majority of the population believes that, it still won't .!!:P

Bbags will forever be classic !

Hmm, I just visited her on-line store, and she's got a big photo of Sienna Miller with her flat brass first on the homepage! AND!! She's selling a bunch of B-bag knock offs in the handbag section... Sounds like a bit of a hypocrite to me. :noggin:

Hmm, I just visited her on-line store, and she's got a big photo of Sienna Miller with her flat brass first on the homepage! AND!! She's selling a bunch of B-bag knock offs in the handbag section... Sounds like a bit of a hypocrite to me. :noggin:

:yucky:

wtf?! anyone who thinks of sienna miller as a style icon loses my vote of confidence. she's so schleppy. vanessa's 'it's so over!' estimation doesn't kill my lemming for bbags.

vanessa must not own a bbag ... that's why she feels this this way... cuz if she did, she'd think differently.... or maybe she's saying that cuz she wishes she has one..... hehehhe