Debutante

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Was Anyone Here A Debutante?

2. i was never one:sad: . were you?

3. No, Not Me.....I Like The Tradition Of It!

4. Me too!! I wish could have been one.

5. i have always been fascinated by the tradition too. have seen beautiful pictures.

6. I Know ~ Now, That I'm Older....I Wish I Was A Debutante As Well!!!

7. I *think* Meg mentioned once that she was a Debutante.

8. who is the boy in your avatar. sooo cute.

9. oh how cool.

Megs, please do share stories with us?

10. Doulos ~ That's Our Son ~ David (The Love Of Our Lives!!!)! You Are So Sweet! :smile:

11. I Think I Remember Reading About Megs....I'd Love To Hear More. Now, That I Think About It...What A Perfect Debutante!!! :smile:

12. i always thought it would be super fun...but they aren't done in my town and my family didn't really run in those circles anyway.

i truely think i missed my calling as a southern belle. :yes:

13. ^ilzabet......I Always Say I Was Born A Southern Belle, As Well! Though I Just Moved To The South Two Years Ago!!! :smile:

14. how old is he? i have two children. my son will be 14 and my daughter 10. as parents we do not get older, just better;)

15. they were not done in my town then either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice