Debut design from Daniel Lee

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is this for real? I think Loewe has done something like this before‍♂️
    IMG_3636.jpg

averagejoe likes this.
  2. Interesting idea, exaggerating the intrecciato weave size for effect. I don't have a Cabat but doesn't this seem very large?!

3. Looks like cheap crap. Like a plastic folding lawn chair from Dollarama.

4. Looks like Loewe.

Luv2Shop1 and J.T. like this.
  5. I feel that I need to stock up on some more traditional pieces. Even if my bank balances don’t like it

6. thank you for saying it for me! :tup:

Nibb, frenziedhandbag, J.T. and 2 others like this.
  7. Agree......I thought plastic lawn chair.

J.T., diane278, Mousse and 1 other person like this.
  8. I popped into a BV store earlier
    tonight.

Sales assistant, without directly saying so, only confirmed my fears. I really want to buy some Venetas!

9. Seatbelt bag! OMG!

10. The proportion of handle to bag seems off. It’s definitely aligned with the big tote thing that seems big right now. 4cm is about 1.5 Inches so that’s a pretty wide weave and I wonder if it could snag and gap more easily. I want to give Mr. Lee and BV a chance but I’m not wowed. Here’s Cabat hoping the other stuff is better.

PleasantBagaholic and diane278 like this.
  12. This was posted on Instagram by a blogger called My Many Bags. According to the blogger it’s called the Maxi Cabat. I’m not impressed at all by the design.

diane278 likes this.
  13. I think the wide weave would look better in one solid color
    I am wondering if he is going to now make the cabat tall as opposed to wide like the current Tomas cabat

diane278 likes this.
  14. Agree with Grietje that this looks like Gucci or Dior tall shoppers except theirs have cross body straps. Not for me as doesn’t look easy/fun to carry. I have noticed that some of the newer Cabats from TM are an inch taller (such as pom poms) but this is too tall for me.

I also saw an embossed bag on the BV feed so all seem like cost cutting measures to me.

15. I’m putting down my iPad right now and going into my closet to pet my Cabats! I want to reassure them of how much they’re loved. Because they’re perfect......just the way they are!