Deborah Lippman - Raves and Rants

Picked up the dancing in the sheets set! can't resist $10 for 2 DLs! well, i can resist the other set.. quite sure i have things that are dupey to both. Anyone know how close DitS is to Orly Royal Navy?

I snatched both sets and they came in today! I was only interested in Let's Hear It for the Boy but $10 for 2 is such a great price for DL especially when the sets regularly go for $32. DitS has a chrome(?) to it. Hope you can see it in the photo.

audrey11 posted a swatch here: http://forum.purseblog.com/nail-care/deborah-lippman-raves-and-rants-657811-115.html#post21207978

Attachments

• DSC05878.JPG
    DSC05878.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 491
I snatched both sets and they came in today! I was only interested in Let's Hear It for the Boy but $10 for 2 is such a great price for DL especially when the sets regularly go for $32. DitS has a chrome(?) to it. Hope you can see it in the photo.

audrey11 posted a swatch here: http://forum.purseblog.com/nail-care/deborah-lippman-raves-and-rants-657811-115.html#post21207978

oo very pretty! helpful, esp bc im wearing Royal Navy right now! Thanks!! Think mine will be here tomorrow :smile: Enjoy your new pretties! such a good deal.

Deborah Lippmann Laura's Theme
attachment.php

Thanks ladies!!! Tanya, sometimes they look weird to me lol. But I'm getting used to them now. Only thing that bothers me is I have a VNL sometimes with certain colors that I used to not have to worry about when my nails were much shorter. So now some 2 coaters might become 3 coaters lol.

Stacmck, I used an app called Photogrid. I have it on my Android phone, so I'm not sure if it's available for iPhone or not. But worth it to check. I love this app!

I just cannot get over the Footloose pedi I have on right now. I am in love with this red!!! When I first came into the nail threads I remember someone telling me that orange-based reds would be best for my skin tone. It was probaby frick&frack. I understand what she meant now, it looks great!!!

UGH - so jealous! I paid full price when they came out and I STILL haven't worn them. LOL!

UGH - so jealous! I paid full price when they came out and I STILL haven't worn them. LOL!

Kinda sad about the baby blue. It gets boring (to me at least) after a few hours of wear... Oh well, to the exchange pile it goes. Yeah I hate it too when I buy NP for full price then later find out they go on sale. That's why I don't buy NP right after they come out. Sometimes it's a win-win situation...

I just want to say I am beyond impressed with Laura's Theme. I put it on Monday evening and I still don't even have any tip wear. I'll take it off tonight as I normally put on my "weekend mani" Thursday night but this stuff is wearing like iron. I've worn two other DL's (Brown Eyed Girl and Don't Tell Mama) and got a little tip wear with both of them. So I'm not sure if it's just this color or maybe the different base/top coat combo? Either way I'm impressed!!