Deborah Frye booties, help me decide which color

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which ones would you get?

1. The Gray/Brown ones?

2. The Ecru/Antique White ones?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    I have been drooling over the Deborah Studded Booties since last year. I have been saving my pennies and hope to get them for an early Xmas present to myself this year.

These are what they look like. I like the distressed grey ones online, but have never seen them in real life yet.
    [​IMG]

I was at Nordstrom Rack and happened upon one pair of Deborah Studded booties in this color! It is marked 50% off, so not a great deal, but 50% off! I tried them on and they are a perfect fit. They are very cute in real life! I have them on hold for me until the end of today.
    [​IMG]

The color isn't white, but more of an ecru or antique white. On Frye's website they call it "gray." It is a beautiful boot and I love the contrast between the sole and the color of the bootie.

However, I am concerned about what to wear with it! What would you wear with this color? I'm trying to figure out what in my outfit it will go with.

Secondly, do you think it would get dirty too easily? I have two kids, so I am worried about that. But it is 50% off! I can't seem to find a flaw in it so not sure why it is at Nordstrom Rack right now.

So, can you help me out? What would you go with? The darker color one or the lighter one at 50% off?

2. #2 Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    I think I posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry about that. Please move as necessary mods :biggrin:.

3. Please delete this post. I need an answer ASAP so posted again in the Wardrobe forum.

4. I need help ASAP. The boot they are holding for me is only until 9pm PST! Which one do you prefer? The grey at full price (or wait for a sale) or the ecru ones @ 50% off?

I have been drooling over the Deborah Studded Booties since last year. I have been saving my pennies and hope to get them for an early Xmas present to myself this year.

Grey ones - might have to pay full price:
    [​IMG]

I was at Nordstrom Rack and happened upon one pair of Deborah Studded booties in this color! It is marked 50% off, so not a great deal, but 50% off! I tried them on and they are a perfect fit. They are very cute in real life! I have them on hold for me until the end of today.

Ecru at 50% off at NR until end of tonight:
    [​IMG]

The color isn't white, but more of an ecru or antique white. The pic above does not do them justice.

• However, I am concerned about what to wear with it! What would you wear with this color? I'm trying to figure out what in my outfit it will go with.

• Secondly, do you think it would get dirty too easily?

So, can you help me out? What would you go with? The darker color one or the lighter one at 50% off?

5. grey for sure. white one will look cheap when it's dirty.

6. brown for sure, it will be way more versatile

7. Brown, definitely.

8. Get the color you've been wanting. Even if you get the other ones, you'll still be thinking about the first pair.

9. I merged 2 duplicate threads and moved them to the correct forum, the Glass Slipper.

10. ITA!
    I voted: Grey/Brown.

11. Gray is so unique and harder to find a great gray boot, I think you found it. You can always get brown boots someday. I voted gray.

12. Thanks everyone! You helped me a bunch. I never even thought that white could look cheap if they get dirty. Good advice from you all