Debbie Reynolds dies..........

I have to agree that the support for Debbie dying so close to Carrie has merit. I don't know all the circumstances, but I know that having a family member dying with a spouse or close direct family member, dying close behind, while painful for us surviving, may have been the world intention for that person. It seemed too coincidental otherwise. Love is what it is.

I have to agree that the support for Debbie dying so close to Carrie has merit. I don't know all the circumstances, but I know that having a family member dying with a spouse or close direct family member, dying close behind, while painful for us surviving, may have been the world intention for that person. It seemed too coincidental otherwise. Love is what it is.

So true. I lost my Aunty on December 23, and now we are keeping an eye on my Uncle. Married for 65 years.

Death needs to get itself under control and take it's meds. It's way hyperactive this year.

Love this picture of Debbie and Carrie:

15726505_1244517898959212_4318594200375105672_n.jpg

I agree this is extra sad for the family left behind but Todd said that his mother had said, just this morning, she wanted to go be with Carrie. In an interview in May Carrie had talked about her mother being in frail health: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ebbie-reynolds-frail-health/story?id=39195202

So as shocking as Debbie's death is to the rest of us, her family may not be as surprised.
I heard that too about Todd saying she wanted to be with her daughter. I had been thinking maybe she wouldn't last too long after Carrie's death but this was very quick. Sad for the family.

Reactions: White Orchid
My Mother once said that the loss of child is greater than the loss of a parent. This thought was lingering in my mind the day Carrie died and I wondered how Debbie would cope - to outlive your child...:sad: