Debating on color...??!

BeachBagGal

Apr 30, 2014
Trying to decide between the Apple & Coffee Mini Selma messenger. Both are on sale on MK site for a good price. Apple would be a nice pop of color...Coffee a nice rich color, easy to wear...hmmm...thoughts?!?! They are final sale so I want to be sure. Does Apple lean more toward a yellow orange - is it a year round color? I haven't seen either irl.

I just saw those after your post in the selma clubhouse! LOL!

I vote coffee b/c you wouldn't have to worry at all about color transfer. I recently saw the apple color IRL and it is more of a chartreuse. To me it's almost a lime green with yellow mixed in. Hope that helps! GL deciding!

Do you all think the Apple color is good for summer and spring too? Or you think it's more Fall/Winter? The color looks different in every pic I see.
I haven't ever seen it IRL, but based on pictures I would say it would work all year round depending on what you pair it with. To me, it definitely looks like it could work well in the fall and spring. (i.e., the seasonal transitions) It could be a nice contrast to traditionally dark winter clothing and a bright, fun color in the summer, as well. :smile:

I do have the apple color in a wallet and i honestly feel like its more for spring/summer coz it is such a bright color. For me the color is more of a lime green kinda yellowish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 217