Debating on an LV Noe or Mono Delighful MM

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
I have been going back and forth for a while. I just don't know which one to get. Any thoughts?

Also if the noe was picked would it be the full size of Petite?

I am looking at the monogram for both bags.

Thanks! :smile:

I'd personally pick the Delightful over the Noe. I just think it would be a pain doing that drawstring over and over. Plus all that vachetta on the Noe scares me! :wtf: They're both lovely bags though and you can't go wrong with either.

Last edited:
The Delightful will stay closer to the body, while the Noe will jut out from the body because of the rigid base.

There is more workmanship and vachetta on the Noe. I have a pre-owned Noe and while it is practical, it makes me look wider at the hips because of the extra width the Noe gives off. Also loose items get lost at the bottom if it is too crowded. If you go with Noe, the larger GM size would be more useful if you carry a tablet or sweater, etc

Don't have Delightful but I would pick it if all my things were in pouches; plus the hobo style is attractive.

I actually had the same exact problem and created a topic here as well! :biggrin: I ended up with a large Noé, second hand so I don't have to worry about the vachetta. I followed my heart and that's the same advice I'm going to give to you. I noticed wanting to hear positive things about the Noé and that's how I realized what I really wanted. I think Noé is more special and classic.. Delightful on the other hand is more usual hand bag to carry but also beautiful with the slouch. What does your heart say?