Debating if i should get the Chanel WOC or the Chanel WOC in half moon.

annmac

Imabaghag
O.G.
Mar 26, 2011
Any input would be great! I want to get it before the price increase. Does anybody know if it is included? Really wanted to get a 2.55 reissue ot the classic flap but can't afford it right now! :crybaby:

This is a tough one. The reg WOC is a classic but space wise I think half moon can contain more things, so I'm leaning towards the half moon. The dark silver or bronze is very pretty! Good Luck in deciding!

I have a black caviar halfmoon and love it. It just seems to have so much room in it. I would go halfmoon. I am trying to decide what color to get next, I really want the blue they have out now. Hope this helps.:smile:

I heard about the dark silver halfmoon and heard it is beautiful. I'm gonna check it out. I also want to a red color one either a classic woc or the half moon. I will let you girls know which one i will get soon! And thank you!!! :smile:

SA told me last weekend that the WOCs are not part of the increase. YET.

i have 3 WOC and use the heck out of them but i must say that the halfmoon should be really practical to have since you can put more in it. and it is cute as a clutch too. lots of personality.

WOC. I have the violet woc in lambskin and the royal blue woc in caviar. They are AWESOME! Love the slender chic shape.

According to my SA, he says the half moon may hold a bit more, perhaps a cell phone. So, you should go with the style you like.

HTH