Debating debating debating.. Please help me

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies..

so I have a NM giftcard to spend, and i want to get a pair of CL black pumps. I'm debating either to get a pair of Bianca or a pair of Decolette 868. I tried on both and both are pretty comfy to me... I gave up on the Rolando already because of the narrow toe box although it's the style i like the most (hidden platform).

I like the Bianca because of the platform and heel height but at the same time i don't like the Bianca because the platform wasn't hidden.

I like the Decolette because the shape of the shoe but didn't like it because i thought it looks like the simple

Currently I have Pigalle in Neptune, Simple in Nude and Bootylili in Black. This pair of black is going to be my last pair for at least couple of years, so I want to make sure i get the right one.

thanks for your help in advance!!!

2. personally I would go with the Bianca I think they are very pretty.. they can be dressed up or down! Good Luck :smile:

3. i have learned the hard way...i think CLs are uncomfortable unless I get the practical styles. I love my simples, new simples and decollettes. I hated my rolandos, biancas and minibouts b/c they were horrible on my feet. You know my vote.1

4. It really broke my heart that I had to return the rolando... I love that style so much... But had to let it go if I can't get enough wear out of it...

5. Thanks for the comment!!

6. Can't go wrong with either!! I think Decolette is more versatile but the Bianca is sexier. =)

7. I have the Decollete and I think it's a gorgeous shoe, far from simple, but so elegant! I wear them frequently. I had the Rolando but they were awful - the toe box did not fit my toes at all. Sold them on eBay.

8. Between the Decollete 868 and Bianca, I would vote for Bianca.
    Have you considered the Decollete 554? They are pointy with slender heels. Very elegant IMO.
    As for the Rolando, I am a US6.5 and got a 37.5 which took a bit of time to break in, but they are now one of my go-to-shoes. Fastest way to break them in is to put Vaseline on where it is tight on your toes, blast the shoes with a hairdryer and slip your feet in and wear them as long as you can. It really works!

9. I vote for Bianca. I know what you mean about noticeable platforms though so if bothers you maybe go with the Décolleté or consider the Ron Ron. It is comfortable and you will get a lot of wear. It's only 100mm though. I prefer it over the Décolleté.

10. I have the black patent Decolette 868. I also had the Bianca in 120mm. My Decolettes are really comfortable for me and so classic. If you are only getting one, I vote for that one. I sold my Biancas on ebay as I thought the platform was too obvious and heavy.

11. My vote is also for the decollete. Personally, i think they're more aesthetically pleasing than Biancas, but also more classic looking, and more elegant- there's no platform to date them down the road.
    However, go wth what you love! Maybe now's not the time to get a pair if neither one screams out to you.

12. thanks so much for everyone's input!!! i'll post later what I get~~

13. I totally love Bianca!!!

I have both the version nude and black ones and I can assure you that they have 3 absolute advantages:
    1. despite the heel, they are very very comfortable and you hurl a lot (you can use them equally well under pants or with a nice outfit and it make you very high!)
    2. the design of the Bianca's platform is stunning.
    I do not know why and how to explain it, but if you keep the shoe in your hand, actually you can see it a lot. But when you wear the shoes, you no longer see it, it is like invisible. Probably because it's a bit convex, honestly I don't know but this is the effect worn.
    3. this is one of iconic and most beautiful CL models ever.

So, in my opinion... 100% sure of Bianca :biggrin:

I've also a pair of black decolleté but you ahve reason, this model is lovely but too much simple. You can worn it at office...

Good shopping!! :biggrin:

14. I agree ... me too I hate Rolando and New Declic.
    But I totally love Bianca.

I have also a pair of Pigalle 12cm ... but it is so hard to walk with...
    I prefer the Pigalle Plato. :smile:

15. I'm considering Bianca .....let us know what you get op!