Debating another bag... Oh the guilt!!! Delightful?

NatalieChore

NatalieChoreographer
Aug 29, 2014
I just bought 3 items this month!!!! I can't believe I want another bag! I would love your input! Here's what I have so far-
Speedy 30 B mono
Totally pm DA
Totally mm DE
Neverfull GM mon mono
Favorite mm DA

I am thinking the delightful. Pm, mm, not sure? What are your thoughts delightful owners? Or do you think I don't need a delightful?

Thank you in advanced! 💜

I just bought 3 items this month!!!! I can't believe I want another bag! I would love your input! Here's what I have so far-

Speedy 30 B mono

Totally pm DA

Totally mm DE

Neverfull GM mon mono

Favorite mm DA

I am thinking the delightful. Pm, mm, not sure? What are your thoughts delightful owners? Or do you think I don't need a delightful?

Thank you in advanced! 💜

I don't think you neeeeeed it since you have 3 other totes. But I love the look of the delightful. And that strap is amaze. I vote MM if you go for. Go for it? Hehe

Speedy 30 B mono
Totally pm DA
Totally mm DE
Neverfull GM mon mono
Favorite mm DA

Thank you in advanced! 💜
Delightful is a great bag :smile:

I LOVE my delightful! just broke it out for fall and I keep gazing at it- it's by far my favorite bag!! i just wish they still made the gm with the zippers.

absolutely! :smile: Like you I thought I was done and then started obsessing about the Delightful PM after just purchasing the Totally PM DE. So went into LV store two weeks after purchasing the Totally, picked up the Delightful (wanted it before the price increase). Love it! also bought a keepall 45 strap to go with it, so I can use as a crossbody too!