Debate: Mono Speedy 30 or 35?

1. Help! I am in between which size to choose :smile: I like large bags, and I am tall, 1.80 (I guess it is 6 feet in US metrics), + I wear heels also, slim.

Does anyone have both 30 & 35 and comparison pics or any celeb pics with 30 and 35?

thanks in advance!

2. I don't have any pics, but if you like big bags, go for the 35. Especially since you're so tall.

3. Here's the 35 on me (I'm five-feet nothing!):

[​IMG]

4. And the 30:
    [​IMG]

Sorry about the size!

5. Yes !! 5'0 nothing ladies represent ! :biggrin: (I'm part of that club too)

I think if you have the height to pull off the 35, why not ? You'd definitely appreciate the extra room at times, great way to store an extra shirt or something else that you might need.

6. I think the 35 looks way too big for a Speedy....I personally wouldn't go bigger than a 30 for a speedy.

If you want something super big I'd get a BH or even a Manhattan GM.

Just my 2 cents!!

7. I totally agree - the Speedy 35 as an everyday bag is way too big. :yes: I only use mine when I really need to carry a ton of stuff - which is not very often.

8. I totally agree - the 30 should work with most - a 35 begins to look like a carry on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice