Deauville tote

kbcrew

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
I'm thinking of purchasing the Deauville tote in size small (at least I think it's the size small). Can anyone that has this exact bag tell me if the size is good for everyday use? Do you love it? Any negative feedback? I'm unsure whether to get this size or just wait and hope to find a medium size. Please help! Thanks! [emoji846]
IMG_1491944804.352240.jpg

I'm thinking of purchasing the Deauville tote in size small (at least I think it's the size small). Can anyone that has this exact bag tell me if the size is good for everyday use? Do you love it? Any negative feedback? I'm unsure whether to get this size or just wait and hope to find a medium size. Please help! Thanks! [emoji846]
View attachment 3664600

http://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-canvas-small-deauville-tote-dark-grey-168172
you should get this if you really like it! i have the large and love it and its light grey im careful with it but not super careful ive had it for one year and its great
the small isn't my cup of tea because i'm 5'7 but if you don't mind preloved you would probably get a very good deal on the small size since it's not as popular as the large
i think this one from Fashionphile is an excellent deal:smile:
hope this helps! good luck:smile:

Attachments

• chanel deauville small.JPG
    chanel deauville small.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 1,143
http://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-canvas-small-deauville-tote-dark-grey-168172
you should get this if you really like it! i have the large and love it and its light grey im careful with it but not super careful ive had it for one year and its great
the small isn't my cup of tea because i'm 5'7 but if you don't mind preloved you would probably get a very good deal on the small size since it's not as popular as the large
i think this one from Fashionphile is an excellent deal:smile:
hope this helps! good luck:smile:

Thanks so much for sending me this[emoji4]. I'll def check it as I don't mind buying preloved.