Deauville sizing help?

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
I'm looking to add a light colored deauville, but I cannot decide between the size without top handles or with!? Which one do you guys recommend?

The mod shot is me trying on a really old deauville from like 2017 haha. I've never seen the smaller size without handles in person before.. Is it tiny?

C30A62F8-0834-41E3-9F29-A6300044E796.jpeg

FCF6C296-12EB-48D3-873F-3561A9304B97.png

F4B7D190-E8DD-404D-AF57-80A56AD4C2F7.jpeg

The top handle one looks really great on you! I’ve tried the smaller size on and I didn’t find it tiny on me and I’m 172cm and a UK size 8. It’s still a good size, it’s a lot lighter and it’s less structured and boxy. It fits very comfortably on the shoulder whereas the top handle one is a bit bulky for me and I prefer to carry it handheld. I use all mine as diaper bags and they have inserts in them to protect them so that makes them more bulky and not that comfortable (but I do load it up!) so I hook it onto my pram or carry it like a tote. I’ve seen some people look really great with the smaller one but I prefer the structured look of the top handle one.

Reactions: nashpoo
The top handle one looks really great on you! I’ve tried the smaller size on and I didn’t find it tiny on me and I’m 172cm and a UK size 8. It’s still a good size, it’s a lot lighter and it’s less structured and boxy. It fits very comfortably on the shoulder whereas the top handle one is a bit bulky for me and I prefer to carry it handheld. I use all mine as diaper bags and they have inserts in them to protect them so that makes them more bulky and not that comfortable (but I do load it up!) so I hook it onto my pram or carry it like a tote. I’ve seen some people look really great with the smaller one but I prefer the structured look of the top handle one.
Haha!! I have the larger size as well and I used it for a diaper bag too!! I just felt like it got really heavy with my son's bottles in it. Only reason I'm entertaining the smaller size.. It's so tough to decide without being able to try on first. My sa got the larger size in but Idk if I should wait until she gets the smaller one in too883F07A0-578B-48F1-A880-108171468D0A.jpeg

Haha!! I have the larger size as well and I used it for a diaper bag too!! I just felt like it got really heavy with my son's bottles in it. Only reason I'm entertaining the smaller size.. It's so tough to decide without being able to try on first. My sa got the larger size in but Idk if I should wait until she gets the smaller one in tooView attachment 4791461

It does get so heavy! I love how it’s so roomy though and everything fits. The small one is much lighter. It is so hard without trying it on! But having said that it’s really gorgeous in the smaller size too so you can’t go wrong