deauville questions

Feb 17, 2006
Just wondering is it at all possible to carry the deauville on your shoulder using it's original handles? I wouldn't need to carry it for long periods like that, but I will be travelling by plane and just wondering if I could stick it on my shoulder without an additional strap if I needed to be hands free for a few minutes? (I'm quite petite) - can any owner try for me pretty please to see if its actually possible!

Many Thanks

Feb 17, 2006
probably not ....but to me the deauville handles look slightly longer than the ones on a speedy - but I could be wrong as I dont own a speedy either.

All of my bags are shoulder bags but I like the deauville because of the organisation factor inside, it will be perfect as carry on luggage. I can fit the rivington and pochette on my shoulder and those handles arent very long.

purse mommy

purses make me happy
O.G.
Jul 4, 2008
Los Angeles
Just wondering is it at all possible to carry the deauville on your shoulder using it's original handles? I wouldn't need to carry it for long periods like that, but I will be travelling by plane and just wondering if I could stick it on my shoulder without an additional strap if I needed to be hands free for a few minutes? (I'm quite petite) - can any owner try for me pretty please to see if its actually possible!
Many Thanks
No you can't you'll need the longer strap to attach to it:tdown: