Deauville question

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I use my Deauville as an everyday bag, a coworker says it's a travel bag. I know it has the little elastic holders, I like that for hand sanitizer etc... she says it's for shampoo etc. I understand we can all do what we want and use things as we want, But any one have an opinion on the usage?

2. Originally, it's a vanity case.

3. I owed one and used it as an everyday bag. Tell your co worker to mind her business!!

4. Yes, it was originally made as a travel piece (beauty case), but I use both of mine (special orders) as everyday bags. I used to have a mono version but sold it; I'm thinking about buying one again. I like the size and all of the pockets of this piece.....My bag can be organized without having to use pochettes to hold everything, like I do in my speedies.

Use it as YOU see fit. Ignore your coworker. ☺️☺️☺️

Sonmi999 likes this.
  5. Ignore your coworker. Just use your bag as you see fit.

6. I don't have one. I just saw it for the first time. I say use it as you please. I know loads of people who use the TP 26 as a clutch. Whichever thing you want to use it, I don't see why not. Maybe your co worker was just being snarky. Lol.

7. I did intend to still use it regardless of others ideas, but it did make me think, "Am I the only one??"

8. Nope. I just saw a good bit of you tube videos on the same bag. :smile:

9. You are definitely not the only one. I use mine for travel when I travel and for everyday use when I am back home. Enjoy yours however you like and make new trends if that sort of use had never been seen before :rochard:

10. You bought it, do what you damn well please with it! Keep your socks in it for all your colleague's opinion matters! :wlae:

SapphireGem likes this.
  11. This thread made me really miss my Mono Deauville, so I got one. Now I have my trio back together

12. I say that even if you wanted to use a Sac Chien as your everyday bag, that is your business and do whatever makes you happy. Your coworker is free to purchase you a new bag if she is so bothered.

Sami Handbags and SapphireGem like this.
  13. Your bag, do as you please. And no, you're not the only one.

If I had this baby I'd bring it into the office just to aggravate your coworker. [emoji854]

IMG_1480292171.103053.jpg

14. I don't have one but I would for sure use it everyday. I am sure you are not the only one.

15. LV Noé was created to carry champagne bottles, the original Steamer bags were designed to sit upright inside a larger trunk. The Hermes Kelly bag (in its original larger form) was designed to carry a saddle. I love the Deauville as a day bag. Very sharp and functional. Life is no fun if one is limited by another person's imagination, or lack thereof. :smile:

Baglady777, chiclawyer and neloi2006 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice