Deauville in Epi leather

1. Can anyone give me info about this bag, I have looked on the Vuitton website but it's not there; is it discontinued? If not in what colors does it come? thanks a lot...:biggrin:

2. It is considered a special order although you can sometimes find them in the boutiques. I have only seen them in black so far like mine.
    [​IMG]

3. That is a very pretty bag, Sofibella!

4. That's gorgeous Christy - love the black epi!:love: You have the nicest bags!

5. I would love to have one in Myrtille! It's just gorgeous!

6. Thanks!! :biggrin:

7. i love it! I've never even seen any SO Deauvilles in my local boutique.

8. That's gorgeous, and I love the luggage tag with it !

9. Christy, you know I've been stalking this bag since day 1:love:. It's absolutely gorgeous! I wonder if they ever made an Epi Trouville? If so, I want one in Myrtille!:nuts:

10. i love the look of the bag.

11. That's beautiful!

12. Wow, never thought I would see a Deauville in Epi!! Very nice!

D.

13. red yellow and mocha

14. Your bag is beatiful, sofiebella!!! I like how you tie the twilly around your bag!!!

15. Thanks Guys!! I guess I'll have to go to my local LV store and ask if they get it from time to time and eventually order it. I have never seen one in real life but I :love: it. Thanks Sofibella for showing your lovely bag...!!:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice