Deauville Help Please!

Feb 11, 2006
I tried searching with no luck................

I'm looking for a deauville tote, the version with the top handles and long chain shoulder strap.
I know that it's being offered in denim with orange lettering and sequin lettering this season....(as shown on chanel.com)
BUT - on IG, I'm seeing grey and turquoise deauville totes from this season. ( the grey is not the version from last year)

Can anyone confirm these colors are being offered this season? And which retailers have them?

Thanks all :smile:

Thanks. Do they have either of the colors I'm looking for?
I have looked everywhere for the gray as well! Both boutiques in LA that did not order, saks, neiman and Nordstrom who all said they did not order. I even called the Chanel line and they told me no locations had it. I think that had to be a mistake because I kept seeing the gray on Instagram! I did not try to get the turquoise but I love it! Please let me know if you are able to locate either and where! Good luck

Has anyone seen the navy leather large deville with the short handles & straps? Someone posted an instastories in a Chanel boutique in Germany with the tote but I cannot seem to find in the US. I've called the Chanel 1-800 number a couple of different times & they can't seem to locate. I can't get the tote out of my mind & would really like to add to my collection. TIA