Deauville Help Please!

Feb 11, 2006
I tried searching with no luck................

I'm looking for a deauville tote, the version with the top handles and long chain shoulder strap.
I know that it's being offered in denim with orange lettering and sequin lettering this season....(as shown on chanel.com)
BUT - on IG, I'm seeing grey and turquoise deauville totes from this season. ( the grey is not the version from last year)

Can anyone confirm these colors are being offered this season? And which retailers have them?

Thanks all :smile:

Feb 11, 2006
These are the two bags I'm seeing on IG. Does anyone know where these colors are available?
Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Reactions: dVn85

Louisalove

Jun 8, 2016
Thanks. Do they have either of the colors I'm looking for?
I have looked everywhere for the gray as well! Both boutiques in LA that did not order, saks, neiman and Nordstrom who all said they did not order. I even called the Chanel line and they told me no locations had it. I think that had to be a mistake because I kept seeing the gray on Instagram! I did not try to get the turquoise but I love it! Please let me know if you are able to locate either and where! Good luck

Feb 11, 2006
I found one :smile:

If anyone is looking for the smaller tote with double chains in turquoise, Chanel Orlando has one. They also have the larger navy denim with orange.

Plumeria233

Mar 5, 2016
Hirshleifers currently has 3 colors in the large Deauville tote with handles + chain shoulder straps:
-charcoal
-navy/white
-grey

Reactions: livethelake

izzyParis

Sep 19, 2014
Has anyone seen the navy leather large deville with the short handles & straps? Someone posted an instastories in a Chanel boutique in Germany with the tote but I cannot seem to find in the US. I've called the Chanel 1-800 number a couple of different times & they can't seem to locate. I can't get the tote out of my mind & would really like to add to my collection. TIA