Deauville Club

Here's my Damier Deauville:

Picture161.jpg

I have a Deauville, too! Here's a comparison photo with my new Neverfull MM. It's now about 7 years old, the handles are sooooo soft and comfortable! Never use it as a handbag, only for travel.
DSC02879.jpg

Isn't it still uncomfortable? The strap is pretty thin?

I can answer that! No, it is very comfortable. I have the strap and yes it is kind of thin, but it has the strap cover at the top for better comfort on the shoulder. In fact, I went from carrying a bag with 2 straps that did fit on the shoulder, to the Deauville with the strap, and the Deauville is more comfortable. I'm not sure why, but I think it has something to do with distributing the weight lower on your body so it doesn't hurt your neck, shoulders and upper back. I couldn't be happier with the strap!:tup:

Hi everyone!

I really want to get this bag! I'm really loving it. I know the dimensions of it, but is it big enough to use as an overnight bag? I'm very small and my clothes are small, and rolling up items always takes up less space. But is it big enough to fit an outift and just a toothbrush thrown in? Thank you!

I special ordered this in ebene Damier. I love this bag I got 3 or 4 years ago. I saw a picture of Jennifer Lopez with it and I loved it. I do not like when the handles get dark so I went with Damier. I also felt special, special ordering like it was all for me!!!! I use this bag as a dressier bag and use neverfull or Bosphore GM as everyday bags.;););)

Last edited:
^^
I have the mono version which I love but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Damier Deauville!

Did you ever buy the matching strap for your Damier Deauville? Very useful to have!!!

Hi everyone!

I really want to get this bag! I'm really loving it. I know the dimensions of it, but is it big enough to use as an overnight bag? I'm very small and my clothes are small, and rolling up items always takes up less space. But is it big enough to fit an outift and just a toothbrush thrown in? Thank you!

Yes, it is definitely big enough for an outfit and a toothbrush! :tup: