Death knell for the Havana?

nomoreroom

Aug 26, 2007
Sorry if this is old news, hotties ... but is it gone for good? Is this official? There is only 1 on the site now -- 1 available, in 1 color (taupe) with no sign that I can see of any new ones arriving. So soon after they talked about bringing back some classics ... I'm sad.

Wow - you're right. I just think that they are low on stock. They never brought out new ones for fall - new leathers or colours. There was taupe, black shine and purple shine and there was that sample yam shine one but I don't remember anything newer than that. They need new stuff - I have to go look - how many lorcas are there?

From my DD's laptop in between tutoring sessions. I know for a fact there will be bags coming by the end of January if not sooner. Some may be new, some may be classics revisited. Not sure which ones, and I can't answer definitively about Lorca/Havana and others. If I'm lucky and get to the mothership next week, I will see what I can suss out.

I know I sound like a magic 8 ball but I know that HH is changing things up in a good way. Perhaps they are going to release a limited amount of bags every few months rather than just for two (or three) seasons the way we got used to.

Just bear with them. Hmmmm, tweet them about it, or FB them, you never know. I bet you'll get an answer. Not sure if it's going to be definitive either but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

OK..gotta proof and make editing suggestions for an MBA's long, boring paper on BP using APA format.

Last edited:
Bri, :hugs:if I get an answer, you betcha I'll post it..and if I don't, I'll post that as well. (OMG, that sounds so wishy washy..again..just like that darn magic 8 ball) I am dying to know what's going on..as I'm sure others are as well!

Although I'm not a fan of the Havana (strap issues..ditto Lorca, Yves, Lilly, Newman), it is a classic hobo and I do admire it on other HHHotties. IMHO classic hobos should never be phased out permanently. Might I conjecture that maybe HH is putting it in hibernation to re-issue some other classics when the next collection is unveiled? If I remember correctly, the reissuing of other shelved/archived classics was one of the possibilities Toni mentioned to me in September 2009, as well as tweeted or FB'd or even posted on here when designers were still allowed to post on TPF. ( I do remember someone else posting about reading it somewhere in reference to the Corcovado).

OK..this is really a non-informative, wishful thinking type post, isn't it..:nuts:

I would swoon for a Triple Strap Hudson in Dark Green lamb..or deer..or goat! I'd take it in any shade but black or purple. Maybe wine..or saffron, or..