DEAR SANTY CLAUS...I want ______ for Christmas!!!

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Thanks to cftf for posting this on the Hermes forum! I thought this would be fun for us to do here. I will start (by cheating and posting what I wrote on that forum! hehe...but it is about COACH so no worries!)
Basically, just tell Santa how good you have been this year and what you want for Christmas!!!!

Dear Santa,
I have really tried this year! I finally finished college, which I am sure you are glad to see. After my mom almost ruined my wedding, I didn't retaliate like I really wanted to, and then my doggie got really sick and we spent our hard earned savings on her, so now we can't do anything fun until after we get back from Iraq in 2010. I am just glad she is doing okay now, but I 'm still scared that she will relapse and need medication which we will have to scrape by to get.
I was pretty bad because I wanted all this nice stuff...you know, expensive jeans and handbags and I held out on buying most of it, but then I thought 'well I deserve something' so I would get it, which probably was the wrong attitude to have. But I'm trying, here.
I've kinda stopped thinking about anything because I see how good my husband is being, and I should probably try to follow his example. I've forgotten about most of the stuff I want, but there are two things from Coach that I really really would like to have and then I will stop for a little while: a Black leather large Carly and an all brown signature ergo hobo. See? I don't even want the biggest and most expensive things in the store. Just ones that will hold me over. Heck I would even take a Bleecker capacity wristlet in all wine leather, wine/khaki sig or brown sig. I even tried to forget about the little things from Hermes that I have been wanting. I can't ask my family for those things because they don't believe in expensive presents unless they are things like a computer. So, Santa, it is all up to you buddy! But if not, I understand!

Love, Candace:heart:

40938_B4TF_t.jpg
W471_SS_t.jpg
92196_SVMC_t.jpg

pretty please?

Please?! I have been very good this year, I PROMISE!!!!!

Attachments

• CARLY SIGNATURE BAG-brown-348.jpg
    CARLY SIGNATURE BAG-brown-348.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 40884_B4WN_d2.jpg
    40884_B4WN_d2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 60166_B4P6_d2.jpg
    60166_B4P6_d2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 42
Dear Santa:

It's been quite a year! I got married, got a new job, bought my first home, and started graduate school. I've been really good this year and I'm sure my husband would agree. Perhaps you two could team up this year and get me the following:

11261_B4PM_t.jpg
Coach Ergo Medium Hobo in Plum (Macy's still has it)
40950_B4MC_t.jpg
Coach Tattersall Beauty Case
92170_SVPK_t.jpg
Coach BCRF Heart Charm

See, I don't want that much...:angel:

Dear Santa:

Although you know I try very hard to be very good all year it happens very rarely and, yet, you still bring me things!

So ... since I've been a lot more good than bad...let's just go for broke (pun intended wink wink)

:heart:

Attachments

• 11135_d1.jpg
    11135_d1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 11430_d1.jpg
    11430_d1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 11496_d1.jpg
    11496_d1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 40913_d1.jpg
    40913_d1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 34
Voodoo! You and I have such alike taste in our bags. Let me tell ya, you will love the patchwork Carly if you get her. See I have one too!:nuts:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 517.jpg
    Ebay Pics 517.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 58
Dear Santa,

I'd LOVE a medium chocolate Carly.

Teehee... My grandmother just bought me that bag for my Christmas gift today!

Now I just have to wait ... 43 days.