Dear Santa at Longchamp, won't you bring me...

Amazona

O.G.
Mar 31, 2013
...what? A new style, new take on an older style, revival of a classic, current style or a custom Le Pliage - they say wishes do come true so let's share our Longchamp dreams. Who knows, if you leave this thread open on your computer for the right eyes to see, you might get your wish this Christmas!
:xtree:

I know it may seem early to some - well, probably most - of you, but my Christmas has already started! So, I've done some shopping (autumn sales rock) and a lot of scheming. If it goes as planned, by the time everyone else has managed to have their stress levels soaring sky high, I'll have everything bought, wrapped and mostly cooked and baked as well. I can't help it, I've always been this way so don't judge me... :biggrin:

:santawave:
My Christmas pressie wish to the Longchamp Santa is a size 4 custom LP LH Amethyst with a Candy stripe and an Amethyst Commercial embroidery. If only it was possible to get a custom nylon LP bag with the option of a shoulder strap, that would just be perfect.

Yayhey, let the festivities begin! :rockettes::rockettes::rockettes:

Reactions: lotusflowerbaum
I like this thread....:biggrin: Dear Santa, Please bring me a custom Le Pliage, size 3, black with beige stripe, nickel hardware and clay embroidery!

Sounds lovely :smile: I have my please-Santa-bring-me-this bag saved on my favorites so I can take a glance at the gorgeousity every time I feel like daydreaming.

...what? A new style, new take on an older style, revival of a classic, current style or a custom Le Pliage - they say wishes do come true so let's share our Longchamp dreams. Who knows, if you leave this thread open on your computer for the right eyes to see, you might get your wish this Christmas!

:xtree:

I know it may seem early to some - well, probably most - of you, but my Christmas has already started! So, I've done some shopping (autumn sales rock) and a lot of scheming. If it goes as planned, by the time everyone else has managed to have their stress levels soaring sky high, I'll have everything bought, wrapped and mostly cooked and baked as well. I can't help it, I've always been this way so don't judge me... :biggrin:

:santawave:

My Christmas pressie wish to the Longchamp Santa is a size 4 custom LP LH Amethyst with a Candy stripe and an Amethyst Commercial embroidery. If only it was possible to get a custom nylon LP bag with the option of a shoulder strap, that would just be perfect.

Yayhey, let the festivities begin! :rockettes::rockettes::rockettes:

I was wondering how an Amethyst bag with Candy stripe would look irl.

And I recently saw this 2007 bag. A little kitschy but now I want it.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413861795.169147.jpg

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAPS!!!! :on all the bags with straps… :woohoo:

YES YES YES!!

--------
Santa at Longchamp, I can't make it to Paris. I would very much like the Eiffle Tower LP in any color. And a small custom cuir, with that new adjustable shoulder strap that we're all wishing for. Oh and a new large LP in navy for me to travel with.

And LPs with the adjustable shoulder strap.

@Stansy I was just thinking about starting a new thread for this year, but I guess you shouldn't fix what isn't broken!:tup:
I would be over the moon to find a LPC Mini under the tree this year. Or a Foulonne key holder! Or a red Madeleine! Or a LP - Neo or classic- backpack! In fact, just bring me anything that says "Longchamp" on it...:happydance:

@Stansy I was just thinking about starting a new thread for this year, but I guess you shouldn't fix what isn't broken!:tup:
I would be over the moon to find a LPC Mini under the tree this year. Or a Foulonne key holder! Or a red Madeleine! Or a LP - Neo or classic- backpack! In fact, just bring me anything that says "Longchamp" on it...:happydance:
This sounds like a solid wish list!
And: great minds think alike ;)

Reactions: Amazona