Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas/Hanukkah is an HH...

fleurdelis816

Sep 18, 2008
Just took Sally's idea and started this thread....

I'll go first..

All I want for Christmas is a new Ramone in Rose, Celina in Maize, Turnlocks Camera Bag in Burgundy, and a Cargo Cult Satchel in Cognac!;)

Dear Santa...I would like more wine....and chocolate.....and a rose, tan and denim ramone. And a turnlocks messenger in black (sorry for being so boring).

But I'm gonna get creative here and hope that you and the HH elves can pull this off....a lime lorca and a nude lorca. And possibly a denim or or phantom or terracotta havana. And - don't laugh at me, Santa, but I would like HH to make a structured or semi-structured little bag like the Pippa Modalu with great work and personal organization and a zipped top and an adjustable shoulder/crossbody strap. Don't get me wrong - I love the milton - but something a bit smaller would be fab since I mostly only carry an ipad. And, I know I'm dreaming a bit now, but would love HH to try something in a vachetta leather. Ok - I will stop with the creativity now.

Dear Santa,

Ive been super good this year. I would love to have my stocking full of a mystery scarf, and mystery scarf iPhone case and a colorful celina. Under the tree and under my arm I'd love a denim trophy and a lime or nude pilot and a yellow or lime or teal carryall. Oh and I would love a nude or lime tharpe.

Thanks Santa

Dear Santa,

I've been super good this year and I'd love to the following:

- Mystery Scarf
- Metallic Indigo Pompidou
- Black or Midnight Grey Ibiza

I also wouldn't mind a Black or Burgundy Terrific Turnlock Camera Bag or Terrific Turnlock City Messenger.

TIA!

Dear Santa,

Knowing that the black Nackie is all wrapped up beneath the tree is KILLING me!! I know that it's only one more night until I can see her in real life, and I truly don't know if I can make it. Torture is choosing your own gifts, but then having hubby wrap them and take them away.

So, I woke up and ran to the Christmas Tree ( or should I say "toddled" to the tree - I worked out with my trainer yesteday and, wow, am I sore). Awe...shucks... no lime trophy. Maybe Santa told my Valentine to bring it? Hmmmm.....

Dear Santa,

Knowing that the black Nackie is all wrapped up beneath the tree is KILLING me!! I know that it's only one more night until I can see her in real life, and I truly don't know if I can make it. Torture is choosing your own gifts, but then having hubby wrap them and take them away.

Ack! A Nackie! Pics! Pics!