Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas/Hanukkah is an HH...

fleurdelis816

Sep 18, 2008
Sunshine State
Just took Sally's idea and started this thread....

I'll go first..

All I want for Christmas is a new Ramone in Rose, Celina in Maize, Turnlocks Camera Bag in Burgundy, and a Cargo Cult Satchel in Cognac!;)

sallyca

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
BC
Dear Santa...I would like more wine....and chocolate.....and a rose, tan and denim ramone. And a turnlocks messenger in black (sorry for being so boring).

But I'm gonna get creative here and hope that you and the HH elves can pull this off....a lime lorca and a nude lorca. And possibly a denim or or phantom or terracotta havana. And - don't laugh at me, Santa, but I would like HH to make a structured or semi-structured little bag like the Pippa Modalu with great work and personal organization and a zipped top and an adjustable shoulder/crossbody strap. Don't get me wrong - I love the milton - but something a bit smaller would be fab since I mostly only carry an ipad. And, I know I'm dreaming a bit now, but would love HH to try something in a vachetta leather. Ok - I will stop with the creativity now.

lulu3955

Harshed Mellow
Aug 14, 2008
USA & Italy
Dear Santa,

Ive been super good this year. I would love to have my stocking full of a mystery scarf, and mystery scarf iPhone case and a colorful celina. Under the tree and under my arm I'd love a denim trophy and a lime or nude pilot and a yellow or lime or teal carryall. Oh and I would love a nude or lime tharpe.

Thanks Santa

novella

I Miss The 80s & 90s
Dec 4, 2007
OMG-ville
Dear Santa,

I've been super good this year and I'd love to the following:

- Mystery Scarf
- Metallic Indigo Pompidou
- Black or Midnight Grey Ibiza

I also wouldn't mind a Black or Burgundy Terrific Turnlock Camera Bag or Terrific Turnlock City Messenger.

TIA!

rubycat

O.G.
Jan 13, 2009
Dear Santa,

Knowing that the black Nackie is all wrapped up beneath the tree is KILLING me!! I know that it's only one more night until I can see her in real life, and I truly don't know if I can make it. Torture is choosing your own gifts, but then having hubby wrap them and take them away.

RealMcCoy

Just one more word!
O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Emerald Coast Florida
So, I woke up and ran to the Christmas Tree ( or should I say "toddled" to the tree - I worked out with my trainer yesteday and, wow, am I sore). Awe...shucks... no lime trophy. Maybe Santa told my Valentine to bring it? Hmmmm.....

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
Way Down Yonder
Dear Santa,

Knowing that the black Nackie is all wrapped up beneath the tree is KILLING me!! I know that it's only one more night until I can see her in real life, and I truly don't know if I can make it. Torture is choosing your own gifts, but then having hubby wrap them and take them away.
Ack! A Nackie! Pics! Pics!