Dear Nan - NEW Style!

Do You Like Them?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
What do you guys think? I kind of like them.
I like the price tag $570
0452598906705_275x275.jpg

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...1408474399545537&bmUID=1211158857021&ev19=4:4

I bought them and then returned them. They have the same fit as the Pigalle 100 and the Coxinelle. I returned them because I don't like how the heel strap is tucked into the liner and it was also too loose.

I think they're pretty, but I've never tried them on. They have a little more edge than the Matador, which I think is cool though.

I bought them and then returned them. They have the same fit as the Pigalle 100 and the Coxinelle. I returned them because I don't like how the heel strap is tucked into the liner and it was also too loose.
I have not seen them or tried them on IRL.
Do they fit like the Arkitect? I felt like the back of them were very loose.

I have not seen them or tried them on IRL.
Do they fit like the Arkitect? I felt like the back of them were very loose.

I never tried the Arkitect. Maybe I predestined them to not fit. The Dear Nan was an impulse buy and before I even received them I was already set on returning them. They are nice and comfy, but there was no wow factor for me.

I think they are like a pigalle 100 slingback although from the pic they seem more pointy. They are ok by me and I wouldnt mind getting a pair if they go on sale. As far as pointy shoes go though I would rather stick to the pigalle or the helmut versions. I have way too many amazing styles on my wish list at the moment and well the so-so ones will have to wait.