Dear Nan - NEW Style!

Do You Like Them?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
i also ordered them from nordies' presale with the lower height one, actually i was told that i should be getting the same size as simples, but i think i might actually go half size down after reading all the posts.
i bought them mainly for work, so its not my fun shoes, but i think they will be great with suits! :smile:

I like them! I wanted to pre-order them in black but I haven't heard back from the SA that lulublue refered everyone to yet. I think they are the Petit Nans on the presale, same as nycdiva said she ordered!

They are Okay. I'm lacking that feeling I get when I see a pair of CL that I really like. I am sure everybody knows the "I MUST Possess These Shoes!!" feeling I am talking about.:nuts:

I like them, but I have a problem with how the slingbacks are placed. If you notice the slingbacks, they are just underneath the insoles. Everytime I walked in my Matadors (with the same type of slingback) the slingbacks would dig into my foot. I hated that!

These are a good alternative to the Pigalle if you're looking for a slingback version (and that would be me), but I wish the colors had more pizazz.

...I'm also iffy on the placement of the straps :hrmm:

I saw the lower version IRL today at Nordstrom. Its a cute work shoe, but I would not buy it myself now that I actually know what it looks like IRL. I didnt try them on though. Too busy trying on the sale shoes lol