Dear Mr. Jacobs [sic], I am writing this to you,

thank you so much you guys!!:hugs:

Angel, now that you point it out, you're right - the perforated leather does remind me of the Mahina! It's almost as soft as that as well!

I really loved the lady-like and 40's vibe of the Garbo collection and was seriously considering a Garbo clutch or Greta shoulder bag -- unfortunately, I'd tried both of these earlier in the season (before I got Camile), and knew that the lack of depth to the bags would be an issue. Then I was thinking about the Gene, but haven't been a big fan of the smoother leather flap (and the Croc version was out of the question!), so when I saw this one, I was really hoping that it would work because it has all of the qualities that I loved about the Garbo bags. The only thing that's missing is the chain strap/handle (altho I really do like the strap on this bag & the antiqued hardware). I was actually surprised at how much room there is inside the bag -- I mean, it's on the smaller side, but once I get a smaller wallet, I'll be able to carry a little bit more than what I've shown here!

JJ, you always have me drooling with your bag acquisitions. And your reveals are clever and entertaining. May I live vicariously through you, lol?
Congrats on your new honey - she's gorgeous!

This was such a wonderful reveal, you even got a shout-out from Diego!!! That's the total coolness for sure!!!!

Love your story about the Oz books...... I am so happy that you are in love with this bag - - it really is unique, and the color is superb!