Dear Hermes:________(Your Daily Thoughts/Random Musings)

Dear Hermès,

Please let my order finally arrive soon and since it's Togo, please let it be skunk free. First the wrong bag came in and now I am still waiting for the Blue Sapphire Kelly. The SM promised me it will definitely come, but when? And I know you have to be patient with Hermès which I understand, but come on, almost 2 years for a bag that isn't even a special order :tumbleweed:?

Dear Hermès,

If you read this, I would love, love, love (and I am sure I am not the only one) that you would make a very special CDC bracelet. Something embroidered maybe, just like the Year of India CDC but perhaps in other colours. Trust me Hermès, I would be one of the first people in line to buy it :graucho:.

Mr Axel Dumas

Please try your new Le Maison Carre website and let me know your thoughts. Have you not heard of UAT - User Acceptance Testing?

And while you are at it, please test ALL your leathers bags and leather goods are things that your family will carry around before selling it on to customers who pay for them and have to endure walking around with bad odour AND endure bad customer service from some of your staff for daring to return your smelly goods.

DO YOUR JOB RIGHT.

Please, dear Hermès, show your staff the drawers. I mean all of your staff. Show them that they actually (can) hold merchandise that customers like to buy. Not all of your merchandise is on display.

Thank you Hermès for your online store, which provides great stories:

I ordered something the other day and was not home to sign for the package. Had to drive to UPS to claim the package.
In front of me was a guy claiming his package, and the UPS employee asked if he really wanted to have his package. He very much confirmed.
The employee repeated her question, adding that the customs check was positive for drugs!!! The guy confirmed.
She told him, that she would have to call the cops.
He confirmed.
So she called the cops, and he still wasn't handed over his package.
Hilarious!