dear god NO!!! WHY!!! fake so ugly i could not stop staring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
Sadly i was unable to take a picture. but this one took the cake....

it had the Monogram Eclipse handle with the damier speedy 30 body. but the damier had an ugly thin plastic coating like that that used in cheap vernis fakes. and this was the kicker it had cheap "vachetta" pipping!!!! it was so ugly i could not stop staring!!! i was entranced by its ugliness!!!

this is the real thing from the reference thread...

attachment.php

EWWW! That sounds awful. I can sorta "understand" someone who doesn't know LV would buy a fake thinking it is real but the way you descirbe this, it sounds like something you don't even want to be found dead with. Let alone anyone would think of it as "real"
I want to see now though. Maybe someone can photoshop it??

EWWW! That sounds awful. I can sorta "understand" someone who doesn't know LV would buy a fake thinking it is real but the way you descirbe this, it sounds like something you don't even want to be found dead with. Let alone anyone would think of it as "real"
I want to see now though. Maybe someone can photoshop it??

i think people that buy fakes have no understanding of louis vuitton bags AT ALL! thats why they buy them, the woman probably thought her one looked real - i doubt shes seen a real louis bag close up!

Sadly i was unable to take a picture. but this one took the cake....

it had the Monogram Eclipse handle with the damier speedy 30 body. but the damier had an ugly thin plastic coating like that that used in cheap vernis fakes. and this was the kicker it had cheap "vachetta" pipping!!!! it was so ugly i could not stop staring!!! i was entranced by its ugliness!!!

this is the real thing from the reference thread...

attachment.php
That description is so gross I could almost smell:nuts: the fake plasticky stuff as I read it!

haha i really dont think a lot of people care/ know the difference i feel like if people where into designer bags they wouldnt buy a fake, but i would love to see this fake bag! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.