Dear Forum: Please Help!

misocainea

Feb 17, 2009
Hey all -

So my SO was out of the country during her birthday last week - which ALSO happens to fall on Valentine's ... So this year I thought I'd get her something special - A Burberry Beaton ... With matching patent leather earmuffs.

The only problem - besides nerves - is that they shipped the earmuffs with a gift box, but NOT the bag! So I am at a complete loss as to how to present the present! I do have the dust bag, but would rather not just hand it over without a presentation deserving of her (and Burberry) ...

So I'll take any thoughts! :smile:

Thanks!

You can go to burberry store and ask for a gift box..just explain to them that you didn't get a box when you bought it

What I've done before is take a random cardboard box, used a glue stick and glued nice wrapping paper all over the box so it looks like it's a nicer box. So you kind of create your own box. It takes a little more work though.

I've also wrapped things in a completely random box to catch the person off guard. Just for fun... :smile:

What I did for my bf for V day is put his gift (a ring) in a Sephora bag to throw him off. So when he looked at the bag... he was thinking WTF did you get me from Sephora? Turns out he didn't know what hit him! That could also work!