Dear DH: One Coach Bag is Equal To....

1 coach = 10 Playstation Games (but we never get tired of our Coach)!

1 coach = 1 of one of your fancy R/C Cars (but we don't have to spend money fixing it when it breaks)

1 coach = 10 lap dances (without getting the crap kicked out of you by me after I find out you're spending that much time at the strip club!) NOOOO, No, no...no spending my hard earned $$ on whores...

He finishes the PS2 games and that's that. I'm never "finished" with my Coach. He has 700 RC cars...now he's into some new ones he used excatly 5 times...

1 Coach = tagging along on one of his shopping days....if I never see the inside of Best Buy, Circuit City, Kawasaki, or some car accessories store ever again it will be too soon!!

:crybaby: Hate that.

Okay....
1 Coach = 1/5 of the price of that stupid big black gun you'll never use but had to have because it was cool.

2 guns( he registered mine is his name "'cause it's lighter and smaller" , 800 bullets and too many trips to the shooting range @ $200 each...

One Coach bag = .....................

I can't post that here! LOL! :nuts:

Tried that, didn't work....:crybaby:

1 Coach bag = having to listen to him and his friends talk about their routers, table saws, jointers, wrenches (you get the picture) and which one's the best to use for this job and that job and having to stand at Home Depot or Sears in the tool section while desperately trying to stay awake.:sleepy:

:wtf: I add cars....ridiculously expensive cars that unless we win the lotto ain't ever gonna be his. I like Home Depot, but when he's on a mission, it's a nightmare.

1 Coach = Dinner with his mom

Or even one phone call...

My contribution:

1 coach bag= 1/3 of your ridiculoulsy expensive watches.

1 coach bag= 5 of your cellphone accesories (he has a pda phone with unlimited internet....bla, bla, bla....

2 coach bags= the new tablet pc you want even though you have a NEW ONE!!! He's actually said to me "I have $350 credit for the stuff you got recently so when I get your bday present I'll have all the credit I need". When I get someting he gets credit and viceversa.

1 coach bag= the watch bands you get to change them daily to match your clothes.

More to come...

One Coach bag = one Samurai sword. But fortunately for me he has more the one! He has to deal with fakes and authenticity as well! We don't have to justify our fetishes. But collectively it could equal new wood flooring for the entire house!

Attachments

• 10366_d1.jpg
    10366_d1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 20
  • sword.jpg
    sword.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 20
1 Coach Bag = Having to endure one nauseating weekend of Sci-Fi channel marathon!

[FONT=&quot]1 Coach Accessory = Each bad testosterone oozing action or sci-fi movie you beg me to go to with you. And, while we’re on that subject…how’s about payin’ up, you’re delinquent?! :P

For the record, my DH is an all around great guy! So I shouldn't complain, but it's fun to poke fun!
[/FONT]

What a funny thread! Ok, here is mine: 1 Coach = watching in horror as he remodeled the bathroom by himself on New Year's Eve, including ripping out the toilet, the shelf attached to the wall, and the sink attached to the shelf. And then asking me to cover up the holes with rags so the sewer fumes don't get into the house! My real accomplishment is staying silent during this.

We need a picture of this one. :P

We need a picture of this one. :P

I have to admit, post-disaster, that he did a decent job. Except the toilet rocks a little, because the old metal base had eroded, and he didn't have the tools to solder a new one on. Last time we had guests over, we had to tell them not to have too much fun on the toilet :smile:

1 Coach Bag = Having to endure one nauseating weekend of Sci-Fi channel marathon!

[FONT=&quot]1 Coach Accessory = Each bad testosterone oozing action or sci-fi movie you beg me to go to with you. And, while we’re on that subject…how’s about payin’ up, you’re delinquent?! :P

For the record, my DH is an all around great guy! So I shouldn't complain, but it's fun to poke fun!
[/FONT]

:roflmfao: AHHHHH!!! I just sowed this to hubby and he said "no, SciFi' our friend"... Like your, mine's a prince of a man. Very loving and respectful. :heart: him to death.

1 coach= Not saying a word of complaint when his car broke down and I had to drive him to his work (over 30 min away), then pick him up only to find out that he left his key to the office at home and he was the last one to leave so we had to drive home and get it, then drive back, before being able to return home= over 3 hours of driving back and forth in one day.

hehhe....

You ladies crack me up..

I must say that most of us agree that our DH/BFs are quite wonderful or we wouldn't be with them. I only started this thread as a way to demonstrate the value of a Coach in terms they would understand...

One Coach = 1 set of craftsman tools...

If he ever buys the Kubota tractor he wants, I'll end up owning the entire Austin boutique!:rolleyes:

Great thread!! although I have no complaints .. I thought up a few :rolleyes:

One Coach = 1/4 of your paintball gun collection (he's got two, plus a myriad of accessories, chrome stuff, tanks, camo clothing, etc).
One Coach = 4 cases of paintballs
One Coach = 1/140th of the price of your sports car
One Coach = 3 super premium gas tank fillups for your sports car
One Coach = 5 xbox games

(although I can't really complain about the xbox360 games, I'm addicted to several of them!)

Ok that's it for now :smile:

:roflmfao: AHHHHH!!! I just sowed this to hubby and he said "no, SciFi' our friend"... Like your, mine's a prince of a man. Very loving and respectful. :heart: him to death.

I hear ya, I wouldn't trade my DH for the world! :love:

*changes subject* SciFi isn't too bad....in moderate doses! No marathons! *lol* ...unless I get a COACH marathon!!! Yippeeee! :yahoo: