Dear DH: One Coach Bag is Equal To....

ooooo 23 hours! thats horrible :wtf: knuttybar

i have no analogies!! my SO is great!! he doesnt like sports, doesnt like cars, doesnt obsess over huge tvs or games, and tags along with me shopping AND gives me some coach!!:yahoo:

I LOVE the fact that my dh has hobbies and interests. I am sure most of the ladies here would agree. It's just good for men to be told what a Coach bag means in terms they can relate to! :smile:

1 Coach bag = a 4 day visit from the in-laws and my DH works the entire time so I end up spending the entire time with them, whom I have absolutely NOTHING in common with!! Thank goodness for alcohol!!

At least my DH realizes that he was "raised by wolves" (his termonolgy) and thinks I deserve a special treat for having to deal with them the entire time! They are definitely their own breed!!!

lol he has hobbies too... i just secretly thinks he loves coach too! (but isnt gay) lmao

A man that appreciates a good handbag is a keeper in my book! :yes:

The DH that posed for the Carly thread pics..now he's in a class all his own!:tup:

Oh, back on topic...

1 Coach = 1 tennis ball machine (used)...and cost per use is MUCH better with Coach that above-mentioned machine...

1 Coach = My DH's dumb Xbox 360 that he is constantly on.

1 Coach = 2 Tickets to the Lakers game

1 Coach = Having to lay out my husbands work clothing including the socks, belt, boxers and shoes. He is such a baby and cannot get himself together for work if it weren't for me.

1 Coach = Having to sit through Spiderman 3 yesterday...UGH..worst movie ever.

1 Coach bag = having to listen to him and his friends talk about their routers, table saws, jointers, wrenches (you get the picture) and which one's the best to use for this job and that job and having to stand at Home Depot or Sears in the tool section while desperately trying to stay awake.:sleepy:

I like the sporting events and electronics though!

Ditto..

I was going to say that 1 Coach = 1 New Smartphone, but I want one, too, so that rationale doesn't work so well...

How about 1 Coach = 20 large pizzas (Coach has WAAAAY less calories than pepperoni, trust me)...

1 Coach = 1/2 GPS (although I can't argue now since they don't like to stop and ask for directions so at least we won't get lost. That might be a draw).

1 Coach = 100 loads of laundry completed (at that rate, we're looking at a a new bag every six weeks at our house)...

1 Coach bag = having to listen to him and his friends talk about their routers, table saws, jointers, wrenches (you get the picture) and which one's the best to use for this job and that job and having to stand at Home Depot or Sears in the tool section while desperately trying to stay awake.:sleepy:

LOVE this one, and a big AMEN your way!:tup:

OMGosh! YES YES YES!!!!

What a funny thread! Ok, here is mine: 1 Coach = watching in horror as he remodeled the bathroom by himself on New Year's Eve, including ripping out the toilet, the shelf attached to the wall, and the sink attached to the shelf. And then asking me to cover up the holes with rags so the sewer fumes don't get into the house! My real accomplishment is staying silent during this.