Dear DH: One Coach Bag is Equal To....

1 coach bag = balancing the checkbook every night, paying all of the bills to prevent, "why is the water shut off? Oh you mean I had to pay that?".

At least this way my line item of "misc" in the budget is for my coach bags! :yahoo:I can put it there because I know how much we have at the end and he doesn't. :graucho:

1 Coach Bag = precious guitar
2 Coach Bags = Tool Box
1 Coach Bag = 1 day at work (Come on honey if you love me so much you can spare the cash and give me your work pay for one day)
17 Coach bags ,1 for every month we have been trying to concieve = because I deserve it after all the hormonal bull that Ive gone through on fertility drugs.

I love this thread, it is the best ever! Here are my contributions:

1 Coach = the new hunting call you had to have last year
2 Coach bags= the new remote hunting call you had to have for next season
1 Coach = new hunting decoys
1 Coach = new gun
1 Coach accessory = one box of ammunition
1 Coach bag = one insanely expensive softball bat that will barely take you through the season. My Coach bag will last MUCH longer!

1 LARGE Coach bag = dealing with your ex wife. Need I say more?

1 Coach = 1 Xbox 360
1 Coach = 3 of the expensive shirts he likes to wear
1 AWESOME MANDY COACH = waaaaay less than 1/6 of that crazy tv (although I have to admit I like this too)
1 Coach = a teeeny tiny portion of the super duper $10K extra rock climbing package you're trying to convince me to let you get on your new car (for all of the rock climbing you do - I carry a Coach every day)
1 Coach = still less than the 10-15 dvd movies and video games you buy each month (wow, this one really makes me think I need a new purse!)

love DH, but don't understand his loves sometimes (but he doesn't understand my Coach love either)

2 Coach bags = his new $$$ guitar; 1 Coach bag = his bet not to spill on his shirt during dinner for a week (he LOST!!!) ; 1 Coach bag = getting curry stain out of his favorite shirt (can you see the common thread here?)

17 Coach bags ,1 for every month we have been trying to concieve = because I deserve it after all the hormonal bull that Ive gone through on fertility drugs.

I hear ya...I'm on bag 16 since we lost our 1st baby and have getting nothing but awful news on that front since...I all honesty he got me one the day I was told I needed surgery and 1 a week before surgery to help me feel better, oh, my Lexi sunglasses too with the March PCE...

1 coach is equal to:

my arguing inlaws and 2 huge dogs living in my driveway in their friggin' 30ft. motor home when they want to come for a vist. Oh may I add their visits last 2-3 months at a time!

Dude. I have been waiting all my life for this post. I go round and round with my DH over the cost of Coach bags. He thinks I'm stark raving mad.

You officially get buttloads of cool points for coming up with this idea.

I just finally got the point across to my DH about handbags. Since he doesn't use them he feels they're pretty pointless.

Then I point out all the stupid astetic stuff he buys - car parts, speakers, etc. and he got the point.