Deana's Pink Glitter Slingbacks Have Arrived...Come In And Take A Look...

I'm waitin for the pic with the pedi :search:

Knowing Deana, she's probably preparing a whole photo shoot! She takes the best pics!!!!!!

Yes, waiting, waiting...
:shame:
Why thank you olm! That is very sweet! I am so so sorry guys!!! I had to cancel my pedi appt and have not gone in yet! And since I am quite anal about my pictures I will not take any modeling photos until my toes are nice and pretty, and matching of course. Since I wanted to take a modeling photo of my new Black and Red Patent VP's as well, my daughter told me to get one foot painted to match each shoe. I am nutty enough to be seriously considering it too! I promise to get it done and post the photos in the next day or two!
:yes:
Btw, time has not diminished my love for these shoes! My DH loves me in pink (which is a very good thing since I am such a pink nut), so he definitely loves them. My oldest daughter is not a big pink lover like me, but she flipped for them, saying they were the hottest shoes she has ever seen! This semester at college she started a photography class, and the first assignment is to take photos of a collection of something. She immediately thought of my bags and shoes, and since she loves my shoes more, she will be using them for her assignment.
:heart:

:shame:
Why thank you olm! That is very sweet! I am so so sorry guys!!! I had to cancel my pedi appt and have not gone in yet! And since I am quite anal about my pictures I will not take any modeling photos until my toes are nice and pretty, and matching of course. Since I wanted to take a modeling photo of my new Black and Red Patent VP's as well, my daughter told me to get one foot painted to match each shoe. I am nutty enough to be seriously considering it too! I promise to get it done and post the photos in the next day or two!
:yes:
Btw, time has not diminished my love for these shoes! My DH loves me in pink (which is a very good thing since I am such a pink nut), so he definitely loves them. My oldest daughter is not a big pink lover like me, but she flipped for them, saying they were the hottest shoes she has ever seen! This semester at college she started a photography class, and the first assignment is to take photos of a collection of something. She immediately thought of my bags and shoes, and since she loves my shoes more, she will be using them for her assignment.
:heart:

Wow you are such a cool mom!