Deals & Steals Forum - can we make it private?

Apr 12, 2006
Steals & Deals Forum:

Is there any way that we can close this off to be only viewable to registered members? Reason being is that sometimes PFers post coupon codes or 1 time use codes that anyone can just grab. I know these things are hard to regulate but maybe we can keep it in the family and also force some of our lurkers to join :yes: :flowers:

Steals & Deals Forum:

Is there any way that we can close this off to be only viewable to registered members? Reason being is that sometimes PFers post coupon codes or 1 time use codes that anyone can just grab. I know these things are hard to regulate but maybe we can keep it in the family and also force some of our lurkers to join :yes: :flowers:

I like this idea.

I've noticed people taking serious advantage of tPF by not participating or contributing but just taking advantage of the info for their own personal gain...such as grabbing up the deals a member posts and then turning around and selling the deals at much-inflated prices. So the deals go to the profiteers and not the purse-lovers. :cursing:

*bump*

It looks like the Deals and Steals forum is viewable to the general public again...would it be possible to close it off for TPF members only?

I've been noticing lately that there areusually more guests on the forum than members (one time there were around 700 members on and over 1000 guests!). That doesn't seem right.